August 11, 2016Life and Immorality
- 1018 Views
- 0 Comments
- in Uncategorized
- by dominionlife
Life and Immortality
Who has saved us, and called us with a HOLY calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus before the world began. But is NOW MADE MANIFEST by the appearing of our savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death, and has brought LIFE and IMMORTALITY to light through the gospel. 2 Timothy 2:9-10
Ah, life and immortality, sounds like the title for a major motion picture, and for others, it is too good to be true. But the reality is that such dimension is already at work in us. However, the vast majority of “church-ists” would deem it unlikely, seeing that for many, their only hope for living is in the hereafter. Or, if it isn’t the gratifying notion that immortality is exclusive to the other side of death, it is the wayward thinking of many which believe that it is rather difficult to abound [John 10:10] in this life now, while eagerly awaiting to board flight 888 for takeoff. On either extreme of the pendulum, we are missing out on the added value [2 Peter 1:5-11] of what the gospel really is, HERE and NOW.
For one thing, the religious system has done far more than just blinded a few from entering into the present truth, or what the Father is NOW saying with what he has already said. But in all actuality, it has raped and robbed many of the glorious dimensions of sonship, perfection, full stature, and the manifested life of the Father NOW. It has promised a better hope in the ultra nebula, beyond quasars and stars, while fostering defeat in this present life. It has been the culprit in the pulpit, accelerating the physical aging process in many, hastening death before their time.
Yes beloved, church as we know it, can be a colloquial trip, but we at large must discern what we are eating and taking into our inner dimension, and as leaders, what we are feeding others. For if we bank on the frivolous notions of church, while being deprived of our deeper walk from the hidden dimension, we will only be satisfied with what the carnal mind has suggested for us which is “just enough, not too much, or easy now!”
We’ll only grow according to the dictates of the system, and in some instances, “that’s all we can expect in this life!”
But after ministering apostolic judgment through seasoned and appointed ministry, and after dealing with the real issues at hand, we not only find Pharisees [They were fair, you see], and Sadducees [They were sad, you see], but we discover many who are Madducees. On one hand, mad, because someone has taken away the lucrative trade of their masters [Acts 16:19-20 – the business of divination was an industry with connecting others], and on another hand, mad, after finding out how plundered many had become through such chaotic thinking in the first place.
But let me tell you, when truth comes to make you free, it may first make you miserable. Yes, truth, which is Christ personified, and truth as the Spirit thereof, will always find itself diametrically opposed by that which causes one to error. But it is not alone truth that makes you free, but the truth that you know and become [John 1:12] which makes you free. For in our experience over the years, we proclaimed the present truth to thousands, and out of that cluster of hearers, some still did not believe. Still, some waited to believe only if we were to drive the fanciest cars, or live in the most expensive housing. In that poor and pitiful position of thinking, some would refuse to hear unless they saw the evidence, the stuff we were supposed to own. And yet, others assumed that, unless you have amassed plenty you really couldn’t tell them anything, period.
But how many know that plenty is not always the promise. For Abram went to the promise, but Lot went for plenty. See what I mean. Now in review of my own personal thoughts towards this discussion, and the genuine effort to remain pure about the motive and intent of our weekly exhortation, I became quickened in the Spirit to simply tell it like it is.
Many would call or write us as to why they felt so dead in their broken cistern called church, and would leech on us as if we had the answers to their every frustration. However, we did not. True, some were bored of the same ho hum experiences on Sunday and mid week, and others were just having to adjust to their physical needs after eating stressful foods during the most inappropriate times of the night [heavy food at 3am, bedtime at 3:05am, only to arise at 6:00am for corporate fellowship].
But there were some that had really experienced deprivation and suffixation in their corporate gatherings, and had little to no one to answer the heart cry of their slow and painful death.
But, to return directly to the topic of our discussion, it seems that many are not manifesting life and immortality, the substance of the Spirit to walk out the finished work of the cross. Many have been so churched out, that they wonder if there is any need for a local fellowship of believers.
Unfortunately, to resort to a sense of abandonment of any local fellowship is to diverge from the core beliefs of the kingdom, which is genuine fellowship in the place where the name of the Lord is, and the place of HIS choosing. For to despise any form of fellowship altogether is to walk into some gray and dark areas that needs challenging and reshaping. What are we ministering to the corporate saints? What are we specifically eating from the prepared table? Is it a rehash from last year’s Easter special? Is it a message to keep you stunted from your upward spiral of spiritual growth? Is it a message to keep you dependent on some system of thinking like Jeroboam, to sidetrack others from the real Feast of Tabernacles? What are feeding the flock each week & what are we feeding into?
Note below a present truth dimension of feeding the corporate man with LIFE and IMMORTALITY.
1. In the message of life and immortality there is Zoe. Whether it is everlasting, eternal, or endless life, it is the Life of the Father, the realm of which HE IS. It is where God is ALL God and desires to manifest eternity into our time. Here he knows himself within himself, for he knows only God, and the life that springs forth from within him to others. This is not to suggest that we go on some rigid self-styled campaign to assure that we are preaching and teaching life, for we must trust the Lord with what we perceive he is giving us to speak as the Spirit quickens and makes alive. However, when the dominant theme of our dietary intake is biological life, or the mere esteem of ordinary human life [at the exclusion of HIS radiant life – check with Adam and Eve and you’ll know why they were banished from the garden], then our perception before presentation may perhaps abound from an outer court mentality [the sun light as oppose to the Shekinah of the most holy place].
2. In the message of life and immortality there is as unending existence and incorruptibility, undecaying in essence and continuance. It is the same used meaning in Romans 2:7 where Paul alludes to our patient continuance in well doing seeking glory, honor, immortality, and eternal life. Here, part of our mission and lot in life is to become infused with kingdom principles that will not merely add years to our life, but life to our years. For we are not merely aging, but maturing into the very fullness of Christ. As he is, so are we. But are we eating what and who HE IS? Is Christ the historical figure of our old upbringing, or is HE the quickening Spirit of our now generation [genes]? 1 Corinthians 15:45
3. In the message of life and immortality there is defined another compound word meaning deathlessness, no death…For this corruptible [perishable] must put on incorruption [same as immortality], and this mortal [the limitations of the flesh] must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory [triumph]. [Read also 2 Corinthians 5:1-8, mortality is swallowed up by LIFE]
In the message of immortality, we are given spiritual impartation of HIS life, HIS undecaying and non-perishable life, His deathlessness in the sense of there being no gruesome or grueling end to HIS endless overflowing life. For according to Psalms 118:17, I shall not die, but live and declare the works of the Lord. I shall not weep at the willow tree but live…I shall not sit here and die but live… I shall not let present frustrations dampen my dreams for a rewarding future, but live… I shall LIVE and declare the works of the Lord…
One becomes a new pioneering dimension for destiny. Our life is no longer dictated by medical reports of a decaying end. We see the usefulness of the trying times, even the tragedy to triumph. But death will no longer define nor decline, deny nor defy the purpose for which you and me were purposed, and the destiny, which we have been destined for. In this developmental stage, we move from death to life through a change in mentality. Our eyes become full of life, and so does our bodies. For we now believe the report of the Lord. We strongly sense the mandate of our mission, and actively pursue and become what we were born to be. We add value to our life by becoming transformed through the renewing of our minds. We refuse to live life on the lower level of the sixth day [the beast and creeping thing, versus man walking in the upright image of God]… Genesis 1
4. In the gospel of life and immortality, we no longer focus on sin consciousness, but Christ consciousness, elevating our minds and Spirit to Christ, living life in the ascendancy. We no longer generate an industry of guilt and shame, but through the convicting power of HIS Holy Spirit, even the Spirit of the Lord changes us into HIS same image from glory to glory. 2 Corinthians 3:18…
The message then, becomes the image of God through Christ, Christ in you, not Christ far away from you. For the image of God is the prelude and precursor to dominion. True, the image of God really begins the dominion mandate of Genesis 1:26, 28, but it takes us from sitting on the premises to walking out the promise. It moves us past sermonettes to Christianettes whose dietary appeal is raisinettes! Through the image of God, the whole earth [our personal cosmos] is full of HIS glory. Isaiah 6:3
5. In the gospel of life and immortality we learn not to faint [Isaiah 40:31]. We become renewed to the inward life daily, living in the unseen. The hidden life becomes the real life, which erupts from within us, spilling over into the daily streams of our everyday living. Here, life is no longer meager, nor merely existing, as the temporal makes way for the eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18. The messages in the corporate anointing then, become compounded into a deeper influence toward manifesting HIS life in all life situations. The kingdom then becomes a lifestyle, a life-giving nature.
6. The message of life and immortality resists the stronghold of fear. It places and paces us into a new frequency toward fulfilling our purpose and destiny. It releases a bold new confidence in seizing opportunities, as perfect LOVE [1 Corinthians 13] casts out fear [1 John 4:18]. Fear is expelled through the reality of “I can do all things through Christ, which empowers me.” No longer do we have faith in fear, as the message of life and immortality fortifies us to move beyond all mental parameters, borders, and boundaries. We suddenly break free from these limitations through deathlessness, his surpassing glory, which never fades.
7. In the message of life and immortality there is the NOW and PROCEEDING word of the Lord [Matthew 4:4]. It is not another bible story for the catering to our emotions, but the very declared word out of HIS mouth for us right now. In this proceeding word, our everyday life is to accommodate and to facilitate the now word, in personal health and wealth, in mind, motive, and mentality. Such rich dimension of the spoken word positions us to make radical changes if need be, for the birthing of that proceeding word into the very manifestation of our personal life. We may even move from mere bible trivia to spiritual travail.
For now, our immediate life is being characterized with the proceeding word for that very moment of time. We are getting ready for manifestation. [Romans 8:19-27 – 1 Kings 5:1-14]… We are singing the Now and Proceeding word of the Lord. We are praising God through the Now and Proceeding word of the Lord. We are preparing to move into a new home, or to drive a new car, or perhaps to walk again, through the Proceeding and Now word of the Lord. Our life takes on a new level of preparedness, for to make ready the appearing of our Lord in our personal life.
The promise for a new mate, childbearing, or a new job, vastly approaches the desired manifestation. We may find ourselves doing things, which do not make common sense, but spiritual sense. We are ready to move with the cloud, or remain if the cloud remains. But one thing is for certain, the Lord has undeniably spoken to us. It is life changing, and life giving. It will surely come to pass. It has already begun to change our life forever.
8. In the message of life and immortality, God talks to GOD. According to Genesis 1:26, God said, Let us make man in our image and likeness…Here, man is brought into being by the creativity of God, spirit to spirit. Here, we fellowship with the appointed saints speaking God to God by empowering the image of God to speak only who HE is,, what HE does, and what HE is now saying.
We are speaking creative things into manifestation when we only talk to God in one another. We empower a rhythm of creative miracles, signs, and wonders through talking to God in one another, for that is to be the true habitat for all present truth saints.
The supernatural dimension is to become more real than the natural. Therein do we live, move, and have our being. We feed the seed & nurture the nature. So the next time you gather together in the corporate man, talk to God one IN another.
Elders change the regular meeting schedule of your assembly and while each is standing beside one another, talk to God, the potential of the Potentate.
Let the rivers flow to overflowing. In time, watch a seasoned manifestation and notable miracle take place, as God talks to his own self in the midst of us, one through another. It may begin with who he is, what he does, and what he says.
Speak HIM, talk HIM, and do what HE is doing in the midst of you. In this dimension, the entire corporate anointing is released into a new season of expectancy, beyond the message of the week, into becoming the message, the very life of God manifested in that local body.
9. In the message of life and immortality, we move from divine healing [30 fold], divine health [60 fold], into divine life [100 fold]. In this realm, someone catches a hold of something so profound in the Spirit that the body takes on the very substance and tangibility of the intangible. Mindsets are restored to a new order that healing is the children’s bread, and the cry of the Spirit echoes beyond the initial need for bodily healing. Here, the whole man dares to believe for all that he IS and all that he DOES.
10. In the message of life and immortality, there is new vision for fulfilling the eternal purpose of our being on earth. We develop an ongoing that does not cease in adversity or trial. We become new things in the spirit and the natural, as our life is no longer limited to what we naturally see, hear, or feel. As we pursue HIM, and embrace HIM in the fullness, we let go of the old patterns of O well, to IT IS WELL! Our life becomes the light and life of what we now perceive in the hidden dimension. But in truth, Christ is no longer hidden, but made alive in us.
The mystery Christ is becomes the revealed Christ, as we become empowered to make our calling and election sure. So-called stumbling blocks now become stepping-stones. Obstacles now become opportunities. Problems now become solutions through the wisdom of the ages, the Ancient paths, the Ancient of Days [Micah 5:2].
A time warp takes place, as we discover the undiscovered country [Star Trek fans], the place that has always been, but unimaginable and unattainable to fickle thinking. It is our future in the now. A place that we have moved into, and more frustrating if we were to return to the old wineskin.
Now, we vanquish beyond and the New Year becomes a new you. Like Abraham, we look for a city, which has foundations, whose builder and maker is God. From the Garden of Eden to the New Jerusalem [the saints in perfection and fullness, the glory of the Lord filling HIS temple], we move from visitation to habitation. But between those points is manifestation.
May the Lord make manifest in us the fullness of HIMSELF in this life. May we become apprehended by that which we apprehend, as Christ who is our life now appears in us. O God, manifest yourself in the midst of your people. Let the light of your glorious gospel of life and immortality shine forth in us to the overflow, bringing change into our sphere of influence as well.
May we become so infused with a vision and revelation of you, who is altogether lovely. May the proceeding word of the Lord become the meat that the carnal man no not of. May we ride upon the high places of the earth and eat of the heritage of Jacob.
May the whole earth come into the image of God, and may church as we know it change forever. As new creations, old mentalities are passed away and becoming new are all things. We delight in you being glorified in us.
And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the veil that is spread over the nations. He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth; for the Lord has spoken it. Isaiah 25:6-8
A. You must spiritual eat and feast upon more things that is conducive to your purpose, progression, and divine design. If you know not of these things then turn to Ephesians 1:17-18.
B. A caterpillar eats about 10 times its weight prior to its transformation. The closer you get to your destiny, the more intense the hunger and passion for transformation takes place. Jacob became Israel through transformation. Isaiah 43:1 – Jacob was created but Israel was formed
C. Feed the Seed and to nurture HIS nature, for by divine enlightenment you are becoming what you already are. I am that I AM! – or, I AM that I AM